Bart is turning 30 this August 5th, so I decided to get him something to make him feel like he is 18 again...a high school girlfriend! KIDDING! About a month ago I decided to get him a truck because right now he drives what my brother calls a "B*tch Car!! It gets really good gas mileage for his commute and is paid off so...I started going to the auctions with my dad and got the loan in place...Then last week we found the sweetest deal and I surprised him on Tuesday with a new truck!!! He always comes in the back door to the garage so I decorated the door with posters saying "Happy 30th Birthday, 30 Days early". When he walked in it was hiding in the garage. I gave it to him early because he is shipping over to Iraq in September and I wanted him to be able to enjoy it before he left. Anyways he was super surprised and loved it! He cleans it every day so needless to say the school work is slacking! LOL!
Sunday, July 1, 2007
Bart's Birthday Surprise
Bart is turning 30 this August 5th, so I decided to get him something to make him feel like he is 18 again...a high school girlfriend! KIDDING! About a month ago I decided to get him a truck because right now he drives what my brother calls a "B*tch Car!! It gets really good gas mileage for his commute and is paid off so...I started going to the auctions with my dad and got the loan in place...Then last week we found the sweetest deal and I surprised him on Tuesday with a new truck!!! He always comes in the back door to the garage so I decorated the door with posters saying "Happy 30th Birthday, 30 Days early". When he walked in it was hiding in the garage. I gave it to him early because he is shipping over to Iraq in September and I wanted him to be able to enjoy it before he left. Anyways he was super surprised and loved it! He cleans it every day so needless to say the school work is slacking! LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sweet truck Bart! Sarah you are the nicest wife EVER! Doesn't 30 suck, I am not looking forward to that day.
I will be sure to buy him a bag of diapers...so he can keep it oh so smoove!
Post a Comment