Saturday, September 29, 2007

MAX TURNS 2 THIS MONTH!!!

I can't believe Max is almost two...his birthday is on October 12th! His two favorite things are pooing under the table and washing the dishes...so I am going to get him a kitchen set that has a counter kind of like a table and kill two birds with one stone!!! :)




5 comments:

J & J Bates said...

He is just like his uncle...sometimes I still poo under the table!

Kristin said...

Hopeully you won't be wiping his butt still when he's 15 like your mom had to do with Jimmy...

510Jen said...

Nasty I thought that was what he was doing. I can't believe he is almost two where does the time go. Jim you are nasty.

Laura and Ashley said...

I love bloggers and now that I have found you I can keep track of how cute you all are!! Hope you are doing well....Love, Laura

* said...

Sarah, you are seriously funny. Cute boys!!!