Monday, December 17, 2007

THREAT FROM TALIA!!!

I haven't been on my blog forever and this last weekend at Kristin's Talia told me that I needed to "update my damn blog." So here it is... I just got through running my first Drill Team Competition. There were 40 schools who came and it was insane! Very fun but so much work...so this week I am catching up. I pick up my Christmas cards tomorrow so all your cards may be late. We did just get our family picture taken so here it is...PS I sent you all 8x10 of it for Christmas! LOL!

2 comments:

* said...

Super cute picture. I hate anyone who can get a good family photo since all of mine look like hell.

Laura and Ashley said...

I love the picture - you all look amazing/beautiful. It makes me miss you guys a lot. I hope I get a chance to see you over the holidays!!