Sunday, October 5, 2008

Girl Party 2008!!!

This last weekend we had our Annual October Girl Party...we have had it for 5 years. We have card readers, palm readers, pedicures, massages, crafts, and specialty classes (unmentionables). It was a blast and packed...good food and drinks! Here are some pics...I always get carried away with socializing and forget to take pictures until the end...so I apologize there aren't a lot!
Good Times! Can't wait for next year!!!



Mary Beth & Miss


Charity's Booty!


Craft Corner!!!




How old am I...I now have drill girls that are 21!!!


Chan, Caitlin & Kizzy


Blohm Girls


Kaydee & Sis


Yep, bet your sure jealous this isn't your mom!


Julene


Muah & Summer


Tiff & Chet


Joslyn & Linds


Drunks!!!

4 comments:

United We Dance said...

Can't believe Jackson is so big now! And playing football....Weird. Well, I finally got a blog, since I heard thats the cool thing to do. Knew you would have one!

Charity said...

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! annual girl party. I talked so much (go figure!) that I didn't even partake in the activities this year! Hahahaha! Thanks for having this part-tay, I look forward to every year :)

Annie said...

I found you! Looks like you girls had fun... I heard about the unmentionables... Hahaha! XOXO
Annie

amyorr said...

What is your mom doing in that picture? Looks like fun. I guess family wasn't invited huh?