Monday, March 23, 2009

FOOTBALL IS BACK IN SESSION!!!

I decided to talk some kids from Jaxson's fall team and the coaches into putting together an indoor football team. I love this way better than watching baseball or soccer...just don't mention it when Max starts playing soccer. I was definitely going through some football withdrawals. It is your whole life for three and half months and then nothing! So we were very excited to start up again...LOVE IT!!!


JT and his little shadow following him around.


He plays defensive end and ...



Center!

He looks professional! :)

Stud!!!




3 comments:

Lyndee said...

He is a stud! I love that you get into it and love it.

Kim said...

What a stud!:) We love football, let us know if he ever plays in the south end of the valley, we would love to come watch.

Gordon and Teri said...

Sarah your kids are so freakin cute!!! I noticed you follow Brittany Nordohoff's blog....I work with Bryan!! Small World