Wednesday, July 7, 2010

BASEBALL ROCKS!

Thanks for some amazing tickets!!!




For Jaxson's Birthday we got him a trip to see the Red Sox play...I can't punish him for not being a Yankees Fan I guess! :) We went to two games against the Rockies. It was so much fun. The games were some of the best ones I have seen in a long time. I love baseball and being there is so surreal. Jaxson loved it. We went early and watched batting practice. He tried to get autographs but they wouldn't give any. Our friends Chad and Joslin went too and got us some pretty stellar tickets. We had so much fun and who knew Denver was a blast? Great shopping, killer pubs, and the Coors Stadium is pretty neat!




He made me wear Boston gear...don't get excited!


He had Pedroia's number painted on his face!


Game 1...again sporting the Red Sox gear for my son! :)


Coors Field











No comments: