Kristin and I took the kids to Hoggle Zoo today! They had trick-or-treating all day and it was crazy mayhem! Jaxson kept saying "Mom, everyone thinks I am the real Harry Potter".
TOO funny!
PS...moms that decide to wear their sexy slut Halloween outfits...the BOO AT THE ZOO isn't the appropriate place!!! LOL!





7 comments:
the kids look so cute, wish I could have been there. It must have been a good day, cuz you and kris look really cute also.
How fun is that. Hey Sarah when did you get the nose ring. I love it. I told Jason the other night. (After watching transformers) that I thing little jewels in the noses rule. Oh ya I agree with Mel you and KJ are two cute mamas.
dang those are some cute kids! too bad Halle was being naughty or we would have maybe let her in a picture or two...
Your boys look so cute in their costumes. Jaxson really does look like the real Harry Potter. That is so funny about the moms wearing slut outfits I agree. Not the place.
Hey Sarah! The kids looked awesome. And you look like you are losing weight! I totally agree about the slutty costumes. It's ridiculous! Glad you and the kids had fun. See you soon!e
Sarah,
It was good to hear from you! Your kids are adorable!
How fun to see what everyone is up to.
Emily
(By the way I love the nose ring!!)
How cute are your kids??? I miss them, and I miss you. The picture of you and Kristin really makes me jealous and miss you guys even more. Hope all is well!!!
Post a Comment