Thursday, October 11, 2007

MAX'S 2ND BDAY PARTY!!!

We had a small birthday party for Max tonight! He got a ton of clothes and a back pack that he wouldn't take off all night from his cousin Bailey! I vowed no more crazy huge parties after I ruined it with Jaxson... He had a great time with the pinata, pizza and cup cakes!
He sure missed daddy!







5 comments:

melanie said...

Thats got to be pretty hard to do stuff like this without him. How are you doing? Happy Birthday MAX

Anonymous said...

Max and Jaxson have grown a ton since I last saw them. They are very handsom boys. Love the blog.

BROOKE said...

Serah,
You may not remember me but I found your blog through Rebeccas blog. I am Rebeccas sister. I havent seen you in seven years, at my wedding (you were a lot of help by the way I dont know if I ever thanked you.) You look good and your family is beautiful.
check out my blog @ www.rockonroberts.blogspot.com
TELL THE FAMILY I SAID HI!!!!
BROOKE ROBERTS

510Jen said...

Hey Sarah it looks like a rockin party I wish I could have been there. Max is so adoreable I can't believe he is 2. Fun times.

Lyndee said...

Sarah,
I love the new look of your blog.
It looks like Max had so much fun on his birthday.