So this summer in Bear Lake my brother and Kory brought Guitar Hero...it was so much fun and Jaxson loved it! So for Christmas we got him a new XBOX 360 and my mom got him Guitar Hero...We had to unplug it and pretend it was packed for moving so we would stop playing it. The first week after Christmas we stayed up until midnight each night...unreal! Then Anne and I went to Charity's parents Holiday party and low and behold they bust out Guitar Hero too. Which was ok because I got to hustle up to her little bro Levi (20) and pretend that I didn't know how to play! HAHAHA! Too bad you can't burn calories with your fingers!

Levi helping me ;)

Anne, Charity & me!

My brother and Jaxson playing!

Max and Jaxson rocking out!!!
6 comments:
We got the wii for the kids but didn't get guitar hero we ended up getting highschool musical which I know is't close to the same thing but the kids love the microphone. Maybe Ryan and I will have to get it for ourselves. I am so pround of you two posts!!!!
omg. That looks like so much fun. I'm ganna have to get my boys something like that.
also i love the green and red pjs so cute.
O' ya .. What i feed my boys is called texas food. (texmex, southern cooking,) you name it. in texas we eat. thats why my hindend is so big.
love ya'll
I love it, You guys look like you are having a blast. Shane loves guitar hero.
I LOVE IT TOO!!! I thin k of things I can let go...laundry, cleaning, running errands, etc. so I can have more guitar hero time. Then when Ty gets home I kick his ass!
Hey girl, love the pictures. Keep it our secret about me having a heart thing k haaa. PS I do love the toys, life changing!
Hey girl, love the pictures. Keep it our secret about me having a heart thing k haaa. PS I do love the toys, life changing!
Post a Comment