We helped Max make his first Valentines box this year...While we were doing it Bart said "what do you do with a Valentines box"? WOW...He had never been to a school where they made them. I said "you take them to school and Valentines are delivered into them". Still nothing clicked...so I told him how when we were in elementary that they would give prizes for the most creative Valentine box. I remember when Jim did a robot one. So needless to say Bart didn't see the signifigance in the box but Max and Jaxson had fun doing them. Jaxson actually made his at school. They have made the playing field more level by having the kids make them at school so they are all the same. Max and I took Jaxson to school and then delivered Valentines to all our family. Bart and I's Valentine present was a new oven!!! WOOHOO!

Bet you can't tell which one Max took a bite of?

Max stuffing anything he can into his box...

I made Jaxson write all his own this year...

Goobers!

Max got a new puppy for Valentines!
5 comments:
My valentines boxes in elementary would have smoked Jim's...I remember one that was a ghetto blaster and you put the valentines in through the tape deck...I ruled...cute pix of the boys!
You are the cutest mom. I love that you made Valentines boxes. Kylers school had them make big envelopes. Lame I know I used to love the boxes it was so fun. I am glad you had a great Valentine's.
Jaxson is so big, and I have still yet to meet Max. Are you sure we are friends? Ha, love you!
Your Kids are so cute I love making the V-Day boxes I think It,s more fun for the parents then the kids.I get way into it. I would love a new oven you are very lucky!
Go Martha. Look at you Valentines cookies, homemade boxes. Shoot you were busy. Happy V-day love ya girl.
Post a Comment