Tuesday, February 19, 2008

PACK YOUR BAGS...ITS THE TWILIGHT CASTING CALL!


So my phone rang at 7:00AM this last weekend and one thing pops into my head...who died? Thank goodness no one did but it was my Aunt Lettie telling me to pack my bags for this weekend cause they need extras in the "Twighlight" movie, which she thought was equally as important. Below is the newspaper clip from the Peninsula Times for all of you who dare to go!!! (Betsy)




6 comments:

Cyndy Mikesell said...

You and Betsy should both go!! Then get all your friends free tickets to the red carpet event!! I would love to go . I guess I could be an extra as a teacher? Wish I could pass for a student Ha Ha.
Thanks for the nice comment about my hair. I am growing it out and it is driving me crazy so any encouragement helps:)

kassie said...

How fun would that be!! I love the books and I am so excited about this movie! I really think you need to go and take Betsy you guys would do great!

Mikesell Family said...

OK oK so if it were closer to home I probably would...if they would give us free tickets when the movie came out or something. TOO FUNNY! I love the blog post. Why is it when someone calls at a random hour you think the worst? I totally do that too.

Lyndee said...

On your way there pick up my sister Nikki she would be all over this. That would be so much fun. I will look for you and Lettie when the show comes out:)

510Jen said...

Oh you have to go get Betsy and all you crazy Twilight girls and do it. You HAVE to.

Kristin said...

shut up! we would so be in the car for a road trip if we didn't have these dang kids to take care of. remind me again why we had kids? jk...