Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Seriously...I thought this day would never come!!!

I have sat through Karate tournaments, Baseball games, soccer games, violin lessons, swimming lessons you name it and now finally something I will actually LOVE sitting through....FOOTBALL! Don't get me wrong...I love my kids to be involved but there are some things better than others!

Jaxson is now old enough to play football. This week they started "Hell" week...conditioning. He is doing awesome and has natural talent (like mother like son LOL :)). He beats everyone in sprints and can catch the football and throw...which sounds simple but you would be surprised how many kids can't. They draft the teams this week and I am probably the only mom on the field yelling at him to hustle...hard to believe since I am so calm all the time! :)

We went and got his pads and cleats last week...we had to buy a cup which he thinks is pretty funny! Layton has an awesome football program...a little too awesome because parents are there the entire practice and they are all fanatics...so there will probably be a post later in the season where Bart had to come bail me our of jail. lol! We (heart) football!


He is thinking how he can get his crazy mom to stay in the car!!!


Future DION! I don't have a 401K so I need him to make me some $!


One of the soprano coaches throwing the football!


Holler!


See he hustles from station to station! HEE HEE!

2 comments:

amyorr said...

I can totally see you being one of THOSE mom's. haha. I'm sure he will be the star player. He is a stud. (Funny that you put a picture of obama on the top of your blog. gag. McCain. gag)

510Jen said...

N I C E !!!