Sunday, July 6, 2008

Stadium of Fire

One of my good friends is the director of Stadium of Fire and this year I went down and helped her. There were 1346 dancers this year that participated...we were down there from Wednesday afternoon until late Friday night...Long, hard , hot crappy rehearsal days but Friday night made it all worth it. They did awesome and then Miley Cyrus and Blue Man Group performed...her and I had passes that got us any where so we walked right up to the stage and watched. We also got to watch her sound check for a bit...super fun!


Stage Pre Show


Dancers


Dancers


Miley Cyrus!


Again...Hannah Montanna Bo Banna!

1 comment:

Kristine Watterson said...

Sarah!!! I found you on Amy's Blog, how are you? Your family is so cute! You seem to be doing so great, hope all is good! (I heard that Miley Cyrus pretty much just spends the whole time flipping her hair, true or not?)