Thursday, August 21, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNIE!!!

This post is a bit late but Anne was in South America for 6 weeks and then I had to give her 2 weeks to adjust back to normal life...like technology and stuff! So...Anne Harris turned 30 a few weeks ago and she is probably the only other friend of mine who hated it as much as I did. We both want to still pretend that we are 21...mind, body and spirit LOL!

Anne is one of the best people I know and one of my best friends ever...she is a great listener, funny, never judgemental, understanding, and silly to name a few...We have been friends for 14 years...roommates in college, cohorts in crime etc! I love you and what makes this even more fun is that she is a blog HATER...she despises them. So now she will have something new to talk about!!! LOVE YA!



EHHH What?


Holla!


Dancing or Karaoke...take your pic!

1 comment:

510Jen said...

Happy Birthday Annabelle I miss you girl. Maybe just maybe I just might see you again.

Hope you had a great one!