Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Swim Lessons, Twilight & Gateway

Max loved his first swimming lessons ever this last weekend. I did the whole mommy and me stuff with Jaxson and I knew it wouldn't fly with Max...I was right because when we got there he was like "peace out mom".


Too Cute!


Max & Emily (in his class she bosses him around ;))




Loves the Rings

The Breaking Dawn release party was a good time...Summer, Gina, Ashley, Melissa and I all went! I bought a blonde wig and all of our group wore dark eyes and red lips and then when Bart came home he said "Ugh, you look more like Dolly Parton/Hooker than a Vampire". So I pitched the wig and went with the rest as a black haired vamp! LOL We had a good time and needless to say I haven't been able to blog all this because I just barely finished my book...I procrastinated my finals for school and have done nothing but read...finished it tonight and I LOVED IT! It took twists and turns I never thought imaginable. She is one creative chick!

Gina & Muah


These were there cheesy decorations..."Dance your Fangs Off"


Mayhem!


All of us our of our heels by midnight!


On Friday Bart and the kids drove me down to Gateway to get my wristband for the "Breaking Dawn" book release party so we decided to let the kids play in the fountain...they had fun! Max is pretty much a wimp with water that squirts him unexpectedly!


Come On Jax!


Jaxson trying to persuade him! Kindly of course!


I hate the fountain but I will pose for a pic anyday!


Cutie Pies!

3 comments:

Mikesell Family said...

Ok so I finished the book. It was good and I loved the way it ended, but it wasn't my fav. I think Twilight and Eclipse are still my favorites. Glad you posted pictures of the whole event though! Looks like you guys had fun...I was taking care of sick kids..YUCK!

Lyndee said...

How fun. It was like that here. I wanted to go but my friends would stay up that late:)
Hey can you leave your email address on my blog. I am going private.

510Jen said...

Love Gateway. Are you done with breaking dawn and have you loved it as much as AD? Call me sucka.