Friday, February 1, 2008

Flashback Friday!!!

I decided to flashback to 09/16/04...The day Bart and I got married...I thought I would do this as a tribute to marrying the most amazing man in the world. He is a jack of all trades...he can do hair, build a house, work his guts out so that I can spend all his money. He is an amazing father and husband. He has endured three weeks of hell to get this house of ours ready and it looks SUPER! MORE PICS of the house COMING SOON!


Wedding Cake


Bart not smashing cake in my face!


Bart signing his life away! LOL!


Kristin Squeezing me into my dress!


Bart thinking he was the one wearing the garter!

11 comments:

kassie said...

You look so pretty I love your dress and your cake is amazing.You are very lucky he sounds like a great man. I'm glad your so happy and congrats on the house!! Ryan and I still have so much to do at ours I don't think we will ever get it done.

Emily H said...

You look gorgous!! Glad to hear you are so happy. Can't wait to see pictures of the house.

Mikesell Family said...

I love your cake! It's fabulous! I love your dress too. Glad you posted pics of the big day! Oh and I can't wait to see the pictures of the house.

Stewart Family said...

You are a beautiful bride. I always new you had a heart too! Love your guts.a

kassie said...

Sarah Thanks for reminding me I know I;m getting old!!!!

amyorr said...

I wish I could of been there. I don't remember why I wasn't. Maybe I never recieved and invitation. You do look amazing!

J & J Bates said...

That is so Sweet! I hope the house comes together soon. Let me know when it is done!

Lyndee said...

You look so beautiful. I love you cake. I am so glad you are so happy. You deserve it.

Chad and Kelly said...

You look beautiful, and nobody has mentioned him, but he looks pretty good too! I love to see happy people! You deserve it!

510Jen said...

I love it. Just wish I could have been there. Damn Jason and his 12 years of school.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the house. Very exciting. I love your dress you look great.