PS. I celebrated by buying myself my first real Coach bag on 5th avenue. :)
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
CHARS TAKE NYC!!!
I just got back on Monday night from NYC! My drill team took Nationals (again)! This year it was really exciting because we had several more Utah teams as well as teams from , New York, Louisiana, Texas, Georgia, California, Tennessee, and New Jersey (to name a few). They did amazing and we had 14 trophies to bring back on the plane. It was a blast! When we got home all three news stations were at the air port along with their student body. They are truly an amazing group of girls. GO CHARS!
PS. I celebrated by buying myself my first real Coach bag on 5th avenue. :)



PS. I celebrated by buying myself my first real Coach bag on 5th avenue. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congratulations!! I went graduated from Jordan. So it always nice to hear great things about Jordan!! Way to go Sarah and girls. Good Old Jordan High!!
That is awesome, how fun for you. In those pictures it looks like you could still pass as a teenager in high school!
Hey just what you needed, another purse. Way to go Chars...
Congrats. You came to NYC AGAIN without telling me. I would of loved to come and watch your team. Mayabe I would have made a poster. But no...........
Post a Comment