Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy Easter!!!

We had a great Easter/Spring Break weekend...especially with the weather we had! Saturday we took the boys to the Easter Egg Hunt in Layton. They divided it up by ages and Max got a kick out of it. Jaxson only got two eggs because he thought he was too cool to egg hunt. Until of course he saw all of Max's. Then it was "why didn't I get that much"? LOL! Then later we went over to Grandma Sandi's for dinner and colored eggs with her and Aunt Suzy. Then she hid them each a basket full of goodies. Come Sunday morning they were already on sugar overload. We had some friends over on Sunday for dinner. I cooked a Ham and funeral potatoes the works. Now if this weather can stay the way it is, March would be perfect!!!



Coloring Eggs!


Watching Big Brother do it first!


Bart, Suzy and mama!


Thank You Easter Bunny!


Beautiful Eggs!






Boys at the Easter Egg Hunt!






Plethora of Eggs!




Max waiting to cross the line!






The Aftermath!






Coloring Eggs at Grandma's!

3 comments:

kassie said...

Looks like you guys had a good weekend. I love Easter kids are always so excited to get there fun stuff and go on the Easter egg hunts.Isn't great it great being a mom!!!!!

Lyndee said...

Your boys are so cute/"cool". Sounds like you had a great Easter.
About the car thing. Afew years later Brandon told them the truth. I had told Nikki and of course she told Brandon. My Mom and Dad just laughed and told mee I was a little shit.

Chad and Kelly said...

Cute pictures! I'm a little late, but I am sorry to hear about your Grandma. I still remember her in her chair. Please give your family my love.