Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Birthday Bash!!!

Last Friday Connie Bell threw Lindsay a 30th birthday party. Everyone met at the grave at 6PM to send balloons up into the sky and then headed over to this cute little church in West Jordan for a yummy dinner! They had a program and it was really nice. Connie did a great job on the party and it was nice to see our old high school chums...some whom we hadn't seen in years. Um...can I mention that Travis hasn't aged one stinking bit since high school...man! I bet Kristin and I looked like his mother! Well she looked like his mother and I just looked more like his older sister. Anyways, way good time and so good to see everyone especially Chelts and Connie! Here are some pics from the day!




Connie & Mike

Connie and I


Left to Right:


Matthew, Travis, Troy, Jen, Muah, Kristin & Annie


Balloons Everyone Sent into the Sky!



The Dinner Setup...



Connie and Mike handing out balloons!

1 comment:

Chad and Kelly said...

Wow! What a tribute! That sounds really cool. That was really hard for me to read the birthday post for Lindsay. Maybe it is the postpardum thing. I think about her everytime that I drive on Bangater. She was really lucky to have such close friends. i know she made a huge impact on a lot of people.