Wednesday, April 9, 2008

NKOTB IN THE HOUSE


Ok this calls for a double post...My Aunt called me last week and said "Have you heard that New Kids on The Block are getting back together". I said I do now...K- they are smokin! Here is a pic I stole from Charity's website. Tell me you don't want to do nasty things to these guys! LOL! Bart said he would leave me if I went to their concert again since the last time I went to it I was in 7th grade and it was with Mikelle Baum. We hid it from everyone because at that time they were kind of fading out. I will go to their concert even if I have to fly to Rome and I know that my cutie patutie husband won't leave me...he probably will beg to come. WHO doesn't love these guys?

7 comments:

Whitelock Family said...

LOL SArah you are really funny!

Chad and Kelly said...

I think I almost peed when that song started playing! You can't do this to me when I just had a baby. I couldn't stop laughing, but I too love the NKOTB. The only thing better would be to see my NSYNC following suit.

K.C. and Sally said...

I am totally there with you!! I want to go so bad!! I have been listening to the greatest hits CD all week. My husband refuses to go with me as well...

Anonymous said...

I call BINGO on Danny!!!!

He has to be the FINEST one NOW!

My passort is ready let's hit Rome...LOL :)

Lyndee said...

I loved NKOTB. That is so funny you didn't tell anyone you went in 7th grade.

kassie said...

I never was a big fan of them I was stuck on George Strait. I really tried hard to like them but I just love my country music. I do have to say they are pretty cute guys!

melanie said...

I am still burned that my parents wouldn't let me go in 6th grade with all my friends.

but for sure won't try for round 2. Good luck!!