Sunday, April 13, 2008

NASCAR

I just got back today from Arizona where my Aunt and I went to NASCAR over the weekend. I have been before to the Vegas race and this one by far is more fun. We had a blast. We had special VIP pit passes and I got a pic of each of the drivers and their cars. It was amazing...so much fun! There were over a hundred thousand people there. I am still in awe! I called Bart to listen to them start their engines and all he could do is laugh and call me a redneck! LOL! I also got to spend some time with my friend April (Oviatt) which was a blast and she went to Nascar as well since she is a die hard fan too! :) Neither of my boys won but it didn't matter!


Kyle Busch


Juniors Car getting Weighed


First Lap with the pace car


My aunt lettie and me...this lets me be a cowgirl for the day! LOL!
PS...it was 86 degrees!


Robbie Gordon


My honey...Jeff Gordon! :)


My second honey Junior!


Martin Truex Jr

6 comments:

Kristin said...

dude your "honey" has a mullet...you are officially WT but i still love ya...glad you had fun

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Sarah you crazy girl!! I'm Not into Nascar but it looks like you had a great time. Your aunt and you are both darling. Glad you had such a great time.

Whitelock Family said...

If they have Jr. in their name you know they are deffinatly redneck. That is why I named my son Andrew Jonathan Whitelock jr.

melanie said...

You would totally fit in here in TX, my neighbors are CRAZY nascar fans-are Jeff and Robbie brothers?

You look cute in the cowgirl hat, yehaw!!

BROOKE said...

Well dadgum girl, There's nothing wrong with being redneck. Y'all look like y'all had fun.......lol

xigiff said...

Don't they just turn left ;)