Wednesday, April 9, 2008

*** NASCAR OR BUST ***

This weekend I leave for Arizona...My Aunt Lettie lives there and her company is sponsoring NASCAR so we are going to get the VIP treatment. DON'T KNOCK IT TIL YOU TRY IT! Seriously, I know what you are thinking...ghetto, white trash whatever...I used to make fun of my friends Chad and Kelly all the time that they liked it and one year they talked me into going to the Vegas race and I have been hooked ever since. It is sooooo fun! It is one big tailgate party before the race and then nothing is cooler then watching the race. Plus all the drivers are super fine...My friends still don't claim me because I say that I like Junior and Jeff Gordon which is apparently a no no in the racing world. They are big rivalries but I like them both...but since Gordon is off the market I chose Dale as my favorite for this race! LOL! Here I come 80 degree weather! WOOHOO!




Dale Junior

2 comments:

Emily H said...

That is sweet. I too love Nascar. It is so much fun to watch and my 7 year old is obsessed with Tony Stewart.

brandy said...

Hey Sarah! My brothers are OBSESSED with Nascar too! Every Sunday for 4 hours they are glued to the TV watching the races! They go to Las Vegas and Daytona every year! They rival eachother...Cody loves Tony Stewart and Chris loves Jimmy Johnson!!! Have so much fun in my old stomping grounds!!